Terms of Service
- You agree to conduct yourself in a kind, respectful manner while using the Gratitude Expressions website
- You are responsible for:
- Securing your password
- Any activity created by your account
- Your conduct and any text, data, screen names, information, photos, profiles, and links that you submit or display on the Gratitude Expressions website
- You must not:
- Abuse, threaten, harass, intimidate, or impersonate other Gratitude Expressions users
- Use Gratitude Expressions for any illegal or unauthorized serivice.
- Create or send unwanted emails, appreciation notes, or replies to any Gratitude Expressions users (“spam”).
- Transmit any viruses, worms, or any code of a destructive nature
- Violate any laws in your jurisdiction in using the site, including copyright laws
Violation of any of these terms will result in the termination of your Gratitude Expressions account. While the Gratitude Expressions website prohibits the aforementioned content and conduct, you understand and agree that Gratitude Expressions cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its website and that you may be exposed to such materials and that you use Gratitude Expressions at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to:
- Modify or terminate Gratitude Expressions for any reason or at any time.
- Refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time, in accordance with applicable laws.
- Alter the Terms of Service at any time. We will notify you via email according to your chosen preference when these changes greatly affect the users of Gratitude Expressions. That criteria will be determined at our discretion, in good faith, and using common sense and reasonable judgment.
- Remove Content and accounts responsible for Content that is determined unlawful, threatening, offensive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service. This determination will be made at our discretion, in good faith, and using common sense and reasonable judgment.
- Reclaim usernames on behalf individuals or businesses that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
- Gratitude Expressions and The 5i Company claim no intellectual property rights over the material you submit, post, or display on the Gratitude Expressions website. Your profile and uploaded materials are solely yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any text and images associated with your account and stored on the system.
- Gratitude Expressions will take all available measures to obey relevant copyright laws. If a claim of copyright infringement is submitted, we will review and remove content that is deemed to have been posted in violation of any such laws. To make a claim, please provide us with the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Gratitude Expressions to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Claims can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org